To allow video editors to provide videos on the YouTube or Facebook platform, you must first create a social media profile in the administration area. In the second step, the desired YouTube channel or Facebook page must be associated with this profile.
To create a social media profile, proceed as follows:
- In the navigation pane of the administration area, select the "Social Media" entry.
- Click on the [Create] button at the top of the list.
- Enter the desired name of the new social media profile in the text field provided.
- By using the appropriate radio button, select which platform you want to create the profile for, YouTube or Facebook.
- YouTube Facebook
- Click on the [Create] button. The new social media profile is created and appears in the list of all profiles.
- Now, connect the profile created with the desired YouTube channel (see chapter " Connecting with YouTube Channel " ) or the Facebook page (see chapter "Connecting with Facebook Page ").