The record video functionality in CorporateTube is only available for internal CorporateTube accounts that use Single Sign-on (SSO).
Provided you have been granted the correct rights by your administrator, you can record your own videos to your company's CorporateTube.
The maximum recording time is 15 minutes
To record videos via CorporateTube:
- Hover over the [Create] button in the navigation menu and click „Record video“
- Select the camera and microphone. It’s possible that you first need to allow the browser access.
Before you can record a video, you first have to accept the general legal terms.
3. Click [Start recording]. The actual video recording starts after a 3 seconds countdown.
4. Click [Pause] to pause the recording and [Resume] to continue with the recording.
5. Click [Finish recording] to preview the recording. Continue with the upload of the recording or record again.
6. As the file starts to upload, you will see a progress bar and form fields for naming, selecting a channel, adding keywords and describing your video.
While the video is uploading, fill in the upload form fields (the fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory):
|*Title||Required. The name of your video.|
|*Channel||Required. The channel(s) where your video will be located. You can select more than one channel at a time.|
|Keywords||Optional. Keywords are used to sort videos by related topic, and also when searching.|
|Description||Optional. A description for your video. You can use HTML to add links to your video descriptions, if desired.|
7. Click [Publish] when upload is complete.
The "Upload complete" page will appear as confirmation, providing a link to view the newly uploaded video. CorporateTube will create a separate link for each channel you assign your video to.
After uploading, it may take a few minutes before your video shows up in CorporateTube. This is because the system takes a few minutes to generate the file formats for your video.