After you have created a social media profile, you can now link it to the desired YouTube channel to deploy videos.
Before you link a YouTube channel, you must first create a channel on YouTube with a valid account.
Follow these steps to establish a connection to your YouTube channel:
- In the list of applied social media profiles, select the profile that you want to link.
- In the right pane of your browser window, click on the [Link with YouTube channel] button. A new dialog box with further instructions opens.
- Click on the [Accept and Link] button. In the next steps, dialogs from Google open for the registration and selection of YouTube channels.
- Log in with your Google account.
In the next step, select the desired channel.
Each social media profile in your movingimage account can only be linked to one YouTube channel.
- In the next dialog you are asked to allow access permissions on your data. Click on the [Allow] button. The social media profile is now associated with the selected YouTube channel.
Once the social media profile has been associated with a YouTube channel, it is available for the supply of videos in the asset management area.